Dental Observership Program
At Biruni University Hospital - Istanbul
Application is open all year
Biruni University Dental Observership Program
The Dental Observership program is a Clinical experience that enables participants to attend procedures and surgeries; attend patient rounds , teaching classes and gaining experience in Turkish hospitals . During the dental observership program, the visiting students spent their time shadowing dentists in various labs and departments of the dental school, such as the Dental Student Clinic, Preclinical Lab, Department of Maxillofacial Surgery, Department of Pediatric Dentistry, Department of Orthodontics, Department of Periodontology & Oral Implantology, Department of Endodontology and Department of Maxillofacial Prosthodontics .
Who is Eligible?
Dental students .
Available Branches :
Oral and dental surgery .
Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology .
Pediatric Dentistry .
Restorative Dental Treatment .
- 4 Weeks .
- Note : You can do the training in more than one branches .
By the end of the observership , doctors will get a certificate from Biruni University.
General information :
- The training will be in English.
- The price includes transportation between Airport-Hotel .
How To Apply :
- Please send us your CV on our Email:
- Write on the email title : (Dental Observership program).
- Note: You have to send 10% from the fees during the application period to confirm your seat .
- We will send to you Invitation letter to apply for Visa .
- Local 4 stars hotel accommodation is available for those who require it, it cost 40$ / day with breakfast .
- Note : We will receive all the participants in the Airport .
Tour in Istanbul :
The price include 1 Day tour for the most important sites in Istanbul .
-If you have any inquiries regarding Fellowships , Medical Courses , Observership , Internship and Elective in Turkey , please contact us through the following Email.
Alsir for Health Services Ltd. Co.
Dr. Mohamed Alsir